Collaboration trends are changing the way people work together. Social tools are essential to the daily lives of many people. The proliferation of social software demonstrates that users find value in this new generation of tools. Employees are now demanding this same value be delivered from their organizations. They want to engage socially with the people they work with and build stronger relationships within their companies. Traditional content management and collaboration solutions are incorporating new features to satisfy the social and information sharing demands of the enterprise. Microsoft’s latest release of SharePoint delivers a platform with an integrated approach to social computing.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!