There is reason to hope and believe that the last few years have given rise to a new era of maturity in data and information management. The early limitations of hardware and networks, and ensuing challenges of application and data integration, are largely conquered (or at least understood) for now. CPU and storage costs are less and less a barrier to any project, and analytic tools have matured.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!