In the 45 years since the beginning of widespread use of information technology, we have seen a swing from a focus on automation to an emphasis on data. Could we now be on the cusp of a new paradigm that will push data management to an even higher level, perhaps a model that goes beyond what we can do with traditional data stores? There is reason to think we are at a point where this is a distinct possibility.
Into the Cloud
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!