Nearly three years in the making, the Total Cancer Care Survivorship Initiative at Tampa-based Moffitt went live in late August with a patient Web portal, starting with colon cancer survivors. The goal is to follow survivors for the rest of their lives to reduce recurrence of cancer through personalized follow-up care and lifestyle changes, and to catch any recurrences early. The program also will provide patients with a detailed summary of their care to educate them and other providers about the treatment history and any risk-related effects.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!