Matching the practices of business intelligence (BI) to health care institutions is a process that has been steadily if unevenly taking place over the last two decades. Like any other industry, health care adheres to the topics and buzzwords that touch any BI undertaking which include data warehousing, data quality, data integration, metadata management, governance and analytics.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!