REVIEWER: Stuart Colvin, eScholar Fellow.
BACKGROUND: Established in 1997, eScholar provides software, services and consulting in the area of education data management. eScholar technology is a leader in student identifier solutions and is used in seven state education agencies and 10 education agencies, including the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Migrant Education and the Department of Defense Education Activity. Across our product suite, eScholar supports more than 12 million students in over 3,600 school districts nationwide.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!