Definitions of items of data really matter, but there are a couple of ways to see the value in them. One is when we focus on an individual definition within the context of a project. From such a siloed perspective, there can be a temptation to simply accept whatever is good enough, especially if the project team has a good idea of what the data means and is not held up due to a lack of data definitions.
This is a Title
FEB 20, 2008 7:14pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question