Architecture really does matter in information management. It emerges as an issue in many endeavors, but it is especially important where data sharing or exchange happens.
The Twin Towers of BI Babel
NOV 30, 2007 11:07am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event