In a world where organizations grapple with exponential growth in unstructured content, there is an increasing interest in structured content and its management. This article examines the differences between structured and unstructured content and makes the case for separate but cooperative content management systems. It also identifies a sequence for adopting a structured content environment that should counter any irrational exuberance for the nascent paradigm shift.
Structured Content Examined
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!