This article presents a strategy for testing ETL applications that perform data movement and populate data warehouses. It is useful information for the testing community as well as designers and managers charged with planning a data warehousing implementation.
Strategies for Testing Data Warehouse Applications
JUN 1, 2007 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question