This article presents a strategy for testing ETL applications that perform data movement and populate data warehouses. It is useful information for the testing community as well as designers and managers charged with planning a data warehousing implementation.
Strategies for Testing Data Warehouse Applications
JUN 1, 2007 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event