For years, the writers of columns like this one have been tantalizing data management (DM) and marketing professionals alike with visions of a future in which personalized, relevant, context-sensitive marketing messages are delivered electronically to specific individuals. The result of this nirvana would be a transformation in the relationship between providers and consumers - and in the commercial potential of those players who get it right.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!