By all accounts, the business intelligence (BI) industry is thriving. Numerous reliable surveys confirm that CIOs consistently rate BI a top priority in their plans. Attendance at industry events and vendor conferences is up 10 to 20 percent, and analytics has been featured in top business publications such as The Harvard Business Review thanks to thought leaders like Tom Davenport. The surge in interest is being fueled by the rapidly changing, technology-driven business landscape. Organizations are striving to get "smarter" by forming a deeper understanding of their extended enterprise. That requires intelligence - BI. After decades of being on the periphery of computing, BI is now right in the thick of it.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!