Data integration was hot in 2005, and the intense interest in this topic continues in 2006 as companies struggle to integrate their ever-growing mountain of data. A TDWI study on data integration last November found that 69 percent of companies considered data integration issues to be a high or very high barrier to new application development.1 To solve this problem, companies are increasing their spending on data integration products.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!