There is an increasing realization that master data is something enterprises must take control of if they are to share data effectively in applications, ranging from data warehouses to straight-through processing. A fundamental problem of master data is what identifies it. This is a major headache that places limits on how an enterprise can use master data as a corporate asset.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!