You don't often hear "metadata management" and "business initiatives" in the same sentence. It's time for that to change. Metadata management is the secret ingredient that enables successful and sustained corporate performance management (CPM), governance and other business initiatives that feed on business data. The problem is that the different kinds of metadata are often confused.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!