Encryption has a long and illustrious history. In World War II, the Americans and the British broke the German Enigma code and the Japanese Purple code, and those two events led to the downfall of Hitler's U-boat campaign in the Atlantic and Japanese troop movement throughout the Pacific Theater.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!