The project manager must build a team of individuals that possess different skills but complementary values. Developing a cross-functional team has its challenges because members have different backgrounds and come from different disciplines. This requires the project manager to unite members for the common good of the team and the success of the project.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!