Developing KPIs for information quality is clearly a challenge. This article provides insight into how the data analytst can work with the business customer to develop these important metrics.
Developing Information Quality Metrics
MAY 1, 2005 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question