The business intelligence (BI) market is moving toward widespread adoption of advanced analytics to drive better decision management. Increasingly, BI practitioners and consumers are recognizing that advanced analytics are essential to the delivery of high-value, decision-oriented functionality (e.g., forecasting, prediction, simulation and optimization). Meanwhile, early disciples are discovering that they can build a sustainable competitive advantage through adaptive and embedded analytics.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!