BI is evolving from traditional BI to pervasive BI, which empowers everyone in the organization, at all levels, with analytics, alerts and feedback mechanisms. It's a new paradigm with potentially enormous benefits and far-reaching cultural impleications.
Pervasive Business Intelligence: Enhancing Key Performance Indicators
APR 1, 2005 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016