Remember the story of Humpty Dumpty? All the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put Humpty together again. Many IT professionals tell me that they often feel like they live in Humpty Dumpty land. Ever since the first two computer programs were written, IT has struggled with the resulting disintegration - putting the data and applications together again. Integration of data and applications across the enterprise has been the long-standing goal of many organizations; however, until recently, we have been limited in the technological help to achieve this goal.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!