I have previously discussed enterprise architecture methods, as well as technologies for rapid delivery into production of priority business processes. These technologies have included XML, enterprise portals and Web services. In this and the next few months I will cover the concepts of rapid delivery technologies based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) and business process management. I will discuss a number of XML-based business process management languages.
The Importance of Service-Oriented Architecture
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!