It's the New Year and time to think about fresh starts and resolutions. One of the banes of business intelligence (BI) managers over the years has been getting different departments to "play nice" with each other when building and using the BI environment. Getting representatives from different departments to agree on the definition of any entity or attribute is hard enough, but just try to get them to share their data! In keeping with New Year's resolutions, how about if we make this the year of corporate collaboration?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!