Architecturally significant design components. There may be any number of significant components that are part of your overall architecture design. Perhaps you are planning for extensive spatial data and analysis -- that is the level design significance that should be mentioned here. Or, your enterprise may need an ODS for tactical reporting, or you may be planning to implement a message broker or XML server as a data delivery mechanism for the warehouse. These are all examples of significantly important design components.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!