The challenge for the modern data architect and solution strategist is to implement the right combination of techniques and technologies to create a business intelligence (BI) organization. Seasoned architects are aware that new techniques and technologies must be adapted to meet the challenge of BI. They understand that BI is much bigger than traditional tools and techniques. They also know that to deliver a predictable, timely source of information content requires a conscious approach, a blending of traditional and nontraditional techniques and technology to deliver on the promise of business intelligence.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!