This article examines the state of BI from the implementation perspective starting with a review of the trends driving today's implementation challenges, user roles and requirements, and the emergence of new self-service techniques. It then introduces the BI center of excellence delivery approach that not only offers a model for addressing key BI deployment, integration and adoption challenges, but also can be used to drive self-service initiatives.
Real-World Business Intelligence: The Implementation Perspective
APR 1, 2004 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds