This article examines the state of BI from the implementation perspective starting with a review of the trends driving today's implementation challenges, user roles and requirements, and the emergence of new self-service techniques. It then introduces the BI center of excellence delivery approach that not only offers a model for addressing key BI deployment, integration and adoption challenges, but also can be used to drive self-service initiatives.
Real-World Business Intelligence: The Implementation Perspective
APR 1, 2004 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions