If companies are to survive and prosper in today's competitive environment, the corporate IT portfolio-planning function needs to plan IT initiatives strategically. They must use performance measurement and management systems derived from the overall strategies of their business. This article explains how to do so using the information management scorecard.
Applying the Balanced Scorecard in the IT Organization
DEC 1, 2003 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes