If companies are to survive and prosper in today's competitive environment, the corporate IT portfolio-planning function needs to plan IT initiatives strategically. They must use performance measurement and management systems derived from the overall strategies of their business. This article explains how to do so using the information management scorecard.
Applying the Balanced Scorecard in the IT Organization
DEC 1, 2003 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017