Information quality management is a management tool for the information age. The word "quality" in a method or system of quality management has been defined in the manufacturing sector. The lessons learned in manufacturing apply to information quality management as well.
The Essentials of Information Quality Management
SEP 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event