Information quality management is a management tool for the information age. The word "quality" in a method or system of quality management has been defined in the manufacturing sector. The lessons learned in manufacturing apply to information quality management as well.
The Essentials of Information Quality Management
SEP 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions