Cross-referencing source systems to universal data models and identifying the system of record for each data item can be an effective strategy to identify and resolve data discrepancies while providing an integrated view of information.
Physically Implementing Universal Data Models to Integrate Data
SEP 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine