Cross-referencing source systems to universal data models and identifying the system of record for each data item can be an effective strategy to identify and resolve data discrepancies while providing an integrated view of information.
Physically Implementing Universal Data Models to Integrate Data
SEP 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions