Cross-referencing source systems to universal data models and identifying the system of record for each data item can be an effective strategy to identify and resolve data discrepancies while providing an integrated view of information.
Physically Implementing Universal Data Models to Integrate Data
SEP 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016