The models in this article provide ideas, concepts and alternatives and illustrate possible pitfalls within modeling for financial services, allowing the data modeler to be more effective and develop higher quality models in less time.
Universal Data Models for Financial Services
JUL 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries