Universal data models for health care offer flexibility and maintainability to assist in building systems that will improve health care management and effectiveness.
Universal Data Models for Health Care
MAY 1, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016