Part 1 of a three-part series on building a customer-centric enterprise focuses on understanding the customer life cycle, defines the customer life cycle concept and presents a generic model as an example.
Building the Customer-Centric Enterprise, Part 1
NOV 1, 2000 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes