The customer life cycle is a means of defining and communicating the way in which an enterprise interacts with its customers and prospects. This article introduces the customer life cycle concept and presents a generic model from which to start defining your organization's customer life cycle. The next two parts in this series will link the Corporate Information Factory (CIF) to the customer life cycle and demonstrate how the CIF's major components (data warehouse, data marts and operational data store) are used throughout this cycle in support of customer relationship management (CRM).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!