Part 1 of a three-part series on building a customer-centric enterprise focuses on understanding the customer life cycle, defines the customer life cycle concept and presents a generic model as an example.
Building the Customer-Centric Enterprise, Part 1
NOV 1, 2000 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence