One of the most pressing issues for business this decade is how to make knowledge workers more productive. In a 2010 article called “The Productivity Imperative,” management consulting firm McKinsey & Company calls out the need for increased knowledge worker productivity as one of the five global forces shaping the future of business and society. In its article, the firm points out that while demand for knowledge workers is continuing to grow, the supply isn’t.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!