Aspera unveiled version 3.1 of its high-speed transfer products: Enterprise Server, Connect Server, Point-to-Point Client and Desktop Client. New capabilities for this product line include high-speed direct-to-cloud transfer for Microsoft Azure and Azure Blob storage; Windows 8 compatibility; and a3 transfer binary. Aspera Connect 3.1 also now supports simplified Chinese, Japanese, French and Spanish. Aspera faspSDK 3.1 includes enhancements to faspmanager SDK, Aspera Stats Collector and Node API.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!