Apache Software Foundation launched the latest version of its open source big data distributed database. Apache Cassandra v1.2 includes clustering across virtual nodes, inter-node communication, atomic batches and request tracing, as well as CQL3, the third version of the Cassandra Query Language.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!