Centrifuge Systems released Visual Network Analytics 2.7, which helps assess risks for financial firms and regulators, allows users to see possible connections between networks, including those comprised of structured, unstructured, machine, streaming and cloud data. The update offers native support for Microsoft Excel and Access 2007 & 2010, as well as Splunk, Cloudera and Hadoop.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!