CloudPassage expanded its Halo Cloud Security Platform to protect Windows Servers running in the cloud. Halo, who also supports all major Linux distributions, allows users to centrally manage cloud firewalls across multiple operating systems and cloud deployments, secure administrative and application ports with a SMS-powered multi-factor authentication service, notifying users of critical cloud server security events.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!