To make better decisions, the modeling and analytics need to be adaptive and flexible. They need to have self-learning capabilities to get increasingly smarter. They need powerful high-performance analytics that can process big data.
Complicated or Complex? Analytics Treats Them Differently
JUL 3, 2012 1:14pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions