By keeping the dashboard uncluttered while still providing a comprehensive, intelligence-rich snapshot of the business information, employees will gain the context to make data-driven decisions and improve the customer experience
How to Design Dashboards for Business Productivity and Customer Experience
JUN 13, 2012 2:27pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event