The shift from outbound to inbound marketing can dramatically alter the way your marketing department functions. In the past a company might have used a marketing automation platform to create a strategic brief, build a campaign, develop supporting collateral and establish metrics to measure the success or failure of the campaign. In reality though, this is a very manual process that is more cookie-cutter than targeted.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!