Jignesh Shah is VP of middleware product marketing at Software AG, a role that puts him at the frontline of the vendor’s master data management solutions and plans, including last year’s acquisition of Data Foundations. Lately, he’s pushed for an MDM approach that includes more emphasis on process and business input. We caught up with Shah in a phone call on the process approach advocated in a new book he's co-authored and what it’ll take to make that come to mutual fruition for IT departments, business stakeholders and the end-users of information in throughout the enterprise.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!