We added a number of featured bloggers in the past year (including Jim Harris from OCDQ Blog, David Menninger from Ventana, and, just recently, five analysts from Saugatuck Technology) and watched our readers become more involved in voicing their opinions. The diverse range of expertise from all of our writers touches on cutting edge industry trends (Hadoop and big data), long-standing BI issues (dealing with reporting, visualization and metadata) and expectations of vendor strategies (moves by HP, SAS and Oracle). Here are our 10 most popular posts from 2011 with choice post quotes in ascending order.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!