There is growing awareness that technology is no longer the barrier to making progress and organizational performance improvement. The primary barrier is social and cultural; it involves people. That means we need to better appreciate behavioral change management. However, few if any of us were trained in behavioral change management – rather,we are specialists in our own fields.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!