Executives new and old will need analytics to execute the strategy and, because a strategy is dynamic and never constant, to re-align to adjustments to the strategy over time
Theres a New Anti-Analytics CEO Sheriff in Town
AUG 3, 2011 4:46pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries