There is a lot of buzz around the idea of automating analytics. Companies, weary of investing huge amounts of time and money into a project that yields a one-time boost in sales or profits, are lured by the idea of automated analysis solving problems without teams of specialized experts or high-priced consultants.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!