For many companies, business analytics works when a handful of very sharp people with complementary skills get together to tackle a project. The results can be rewarding, but often they aren’t translated into an ongoing, repeatable process. Effective companies turn business analytics from a craft, practiced by a few analysts and decision-makers, into an established scientific approach that dramatically contributes day-to-day to the company’s bottom line.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!