Analytics should not be viewed as something that business users beg the IT department to perform for them, but rather something the IT department facilitates so business users can explore, analyze, predict and forecast, and automate key processes
Using Advanced Analytics to Enhance Efficiency
SEP 30, 2010 11:51am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes