The first lesson-from-history article looked at how in May 1940, a real-time decision-making environment was created within Winston Churchill's administration. It provided tools such as executive dashboards and real-time event models, and processes for institutionalized decision-making and competitive intelligence analysis.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!