As differentiation between retail chains decrease and the need for convenience and value-added services increases, customers have become more discerning and demanding but less loyal than before. One retailer's customer today is a potential customer for all other chains, formats and channels tomorrow.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!