4. Release early and often. Iterative development permits frequent, rapid releases of warehouse data. The tangible advantage is that data can be used even before the warehouse is live in important risk management applications like risk modeling and parameter estimation processes. The user community will experience quick wins, which can be powerful positive force in promoting goodwill and minimizing inevitable organizational skepticism.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!