A great deal has transpired in the Java space since we first attended Java One in 1998. The latest batch of Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) 1.4 compliant application servers is strong proof of the technological advancements that have taken place during this time period. These server-side offerings adhere to the J2EE three-tier model, while providing a solid foundation for deploying both Web services and service-oriented architectures (SOAs). Regarding Web services, there are currently two main development paths that include J2EE and .NET for creating and deploying these types of services.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!